Q. When and where is the Summit?
• NBC Summit 2011 is in Oakland CA, August 4- 7, 2011
Q. Why should I attend the SUMMIT?
• To network with like mined cyclist
• To enjoy the beauty of the bay area from your bike
• To get the latest information about cycling
• To support designated 2011 N.B.C. youth programs
Q. Who should attend the SUMMIT?
• Anyone with an interest in cycling and can ride a bike and see previous answer
Q. When does registration open and how much does it cost? Visit the registration page
• Early registration – $130/person - January 19 – February 18, 2011
• Regular registration- $155/person February 19 - July 1, 2011
• Late registration- $180/person July 2 – July 30, 2011
• Onsite registration - $205 August 4th
Register early for the biggest savings!
Q. What does the cost of registration include?
List events and seminars.
Q. When and where can I make hotel reservations?
Visit the Marriot.com website
Put in CODE _____________TBD
Q. Can I ship my bike or should I rent on at the event?
• Bay Area Bikes www.bayareabikes.com , ph (510) 217- 4306
• Bikeflights.com, ph (888) 918-2453
• WikiHow.com Information on how to ship bike****
Q. How do I get from the airport to the hotel?
• Go to website 511.org
Q. Will there be other activities apart from the summit?
• San Francisco Tourist Board
• Oakland Tourist Board
Q. What are the rides?
• There are rides for all levels, some flat, hilly and a combination. We will have
ride leaders for all rides and ride sheets will be provided.
Q. Do I need to rent a car?
• A car is not necessary to participate in NBC activities. All activities are within
walking distance of the hotel.